St. Denis Catholic Community
Welcome to St. Denis Catholic Community. This Church is our heavenly Father's house, a place of solace and grace, so feel at home here. Enter reverently, pray quietly, sing joyfully, listen attentively, give cheerfully, and come back gladly. We are a welcoming Catholic community called by God to live out the message of Christ in love and service to all people. Email us.
If you are looking for a faith home, a welcoming family and a place to experience the love of God, come and pray with us each day.
We gather for Mass, Praying the Rosary, Adoration and Praise and Song.
If you are new to our Community, WELCOME! If you are visiting, please stay and get aquainted.
Saturday: 7:30 AM; 5:30 PM (Vigil)
Pastor's Leadership Awards Dinner & Dance
6 Week Bible Study on the Book of Genesis with Paul Choi, MA Theology, Franciscan Univ. of Steubenville. Discovering Healing and Reconciliation of our families.
- Week 1: Oct. 20,21 - Intro to Catholic Bible Study
- Week 2: Oct. 27,28- Man and Woman before the Fall
- Week 3: Nov. 3, 4 - Pride and Didobedience
- Week 4: Nov 10,11 - Jealousy, Rivalry, and Self Esteem
- Week 5: Nov. 17,18 - Love and Forgiveness
- Week 6: Nov. 24,25 - Godly Marriage and Parenting